Why Insurance Professionals Trust ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration
When it comes to disaster restoration, there’s a reason insurance professionals rank ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration among the most accomplished ServiceMaster Restore® franchises in the nation. In addition to our Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certification (IICRC), we have earned the distinction of Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), which allows us to participate in special insurance company vendor programs.
Continuing Education Courses
To further our commitment to quality, we also offer insurance agents free continuing education (CE) courses to satisfy CE requirements as well as prepare agents to assist customers during times of disaster. Educated agents help customers control damage which leads to lower claim cost. Let us know if you would like to be informed of our upcoming schedule of classes.
What Does QRV Mean to You?
As a Quality Restoration Vendor, you can depend on ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration to:
- Competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete and commit to ongoing employee training programs that keep us on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore® principles of environmental stewardship.
Our Quality Promise
In addition to professional disaster restoration services, we offer residential and commercial customers:
- Fast response. When you refer your customers, they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. We guarantee to answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and will begin pre-authorized emergency services on-site within two to four hours which saves you time and money.
- Expedited claims filing. With our programs, the claims process takes just a few hours—not days—which helps to lower the cost of claims and provides customers with fast, professional service.
- Peace of mind. Anxious customers dealing with water or fire losses feel better knowing the right help is on the way, and that their lives will get back to normal as quickly as possible. For businesses, quick mitigation means less business interruption for decreased revenue loss.
Commercial & Residential Restoration Services
We are able to offer a variety of pre-approved mitigation services provided through insurance company vendor programs, including:
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Water damage mitigation including extraction services
- Initiate the drying process
- Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet
- Dispose of wet carpet padding
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying of carpet and structure
- Handle mold in areas of up to 10 square feet
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Emergency pre-cleaning (fire mitigation is limited to the pre-cleaning treatment of “at risk” surfaces such as metal, marble or any surface at risk of being etched from the corrosive gasses from the fire)
- If water is present, accomplish the pre-authorized water procedures
- Report findings to the adjuster to determine what else may need to be done (pack-out service and/or contents cleaning)
Contact our management team today to learn more about why ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration should be on your list of preferred disaster mitigation professionals.