When water damage strikes, prompt containment and effective mitigation can mean the difference between life returning to normal and your family struggling with ongoing structural issues and health risks. Without fast containment and clean up, water damage claims increase substantially, mold and odors have the chance to flourish, and cherished possessions can be a complete loss.
Expert Restoration by Water Damage Professionals
Water clean up is an emergency business, which is why the mitigation professionals at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using advanced products, procedures and equipment, we assure expert mitigation with our six-step process that minimizes damage to property and furnishings.
- Inspection and assessment. An intensive surface and penetrative inspection process identifies the severity of the water damage and enables us to lay out an effective remediation plan.
- Water removal. Remove all standing water from structure.
- Anti-microbial application. Apply carefully selected, professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Drying with air movement. Utilize high-powered blowers and dryers to wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize the ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification. Professional-grade dehumidifiers eliminate moisture in the air.
- Monitor drying. During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
There’s a reason insurance companies trust ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration—we respond quickly to your water emergency and turn your damaged house back into your welcoming home. Contact us now for a fast, affordable response to your water damage emergency.
Our service is available in Georgia, Tennessee and Florida.
Georgia customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Smyrna, Rome, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Canton, Acworth, Cartersville, Calhoun and Dallas. Counties include Fulton, Cobb, Bartow, Floyd, Whitfield, Douglas, Cherokee, Gordon and Paulding.
Tennessee customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Chattanooga, Cleveland, East Ridge, East Brainerd, Soddy-Daisy, Red Bank, Harrison, Signal Mountain, Dayton, Dunlap, Jasper, South Pittsburgh and Fairmount. Counties include Hamilton, Bradley and Marion. We also provide service to Georgia customers in Walker, Catoosa, Whitfield and Murray counties, including the cities of Dalton, Rossville, Fort Oglethorpe, LaFayette, Chatsworth and Ringgold.
Florida customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Deltona, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, DeBary, St. Augustine, South Daytona, Holly Hill, Orange City and Flagler Beach. Counties include Volusia, Flagler and St. Johns.
Restoring peace of mind. Satisfaction guaranteed.