Water Damage Restoration for Commercial Buildings
When water damage strikes commercial buildings, prompt containment and effective mitigation can mean the difference between returning to business as usual and putting the health of your employees, customers and business itself at risk. Depending on the severity, you may also be dealing with raw sewage and mold damage that require expert clean up.
Damaged Buildings Equal Damaged Business
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to quickly assess damage and offer clean up for water, sewage and mold—thereby reducing downtime and saving money.
Using advanced products, procedures and equipment, we assure expert mitigation with our six-step process that minimizes damage to property and its contents.
- Inspection and assessment. An intensive surface and penetrative inspection process identifies the severity of the water damage and enables us to lay out an effective remediation plan.
- Water removal. Remove all standing water from structure.
- Anti-microbial application. Apply carefully selected, professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew to minimize damage.
- Drying with air movement. Utilize high-powered blowers and dryers wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize that ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification. Professional-grade dehumidifiers eliminate moisture in the air.
- Monitor drying. During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
There’s a reason businesses trust ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration—we respond quickly to your water emergency and get your damaged commercial building house back in business quickly. Contact us now for a fast, affordable response to your water damage emergency.
Our service is available in Georgia, Tennessee and Florida.
Georgia customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Smyrna, Rome, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Canton, Acworth, Cartersville, Calhoun and Dallas. Counties include Fulton, Cobb, Bartow, Floyd, Whitfield, Douglas, Cherokee, Gordon and Paulding.
Tennessee customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Chattanooga, Cleveland, East Ridge, East Brainerd, Soddy-Daisy, Red Bank, Harrison, Signal Mountain, Dayton, Dunlap, Jasper, South Pittsburgh and Fairmount. Counties include Hamilton, Bradley and Marion. We also provide service to Georgia customers in Walker, Catoosa, Whitfield and Murray counties, including the cities of Dalton, Rossville, Fort Oglethorpe, LaFayette, Chatsworth and Ringgold.
Florida customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Deltona, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, DeBary, St. Augustine, South Daytona, Holly Hill, Orange City and Flagler Beach. Counties include Volusia, Flagler and St. Johns.
Restoring peace of mind. Satisfaction guaranteed.